Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Best Running Shoes For Flat Foot I Have Extremely Flat Feet, Which Running Shoe Is Best For Me?

I have extremely flat feet, which running shoe is best for me? - best running shoes for flat foot

I'm 6'2 "195 lbs and am in good shape. I have very flat feet and I burned through running shoes like crazy and hurt my ankle and knee after running in bad shoes. There are usually at Anywhere 5.8 miles and I am looking for a shoe with great support in my apartment and feel something that will last. I looked at the 587th NB: Reflections on the shoe, or have suggestions for the right shoe for me?

2 comments:

Football... said...

You must first check whether you are a heel striker or not. Try out there in socks or barefoot. Watch out for rocks. If this is too painful for the heel, you are a heel striker.

The heel strikers every step is slowing to an excessive pain and gradually mangle your feet, ankles, muscles of the ankle, knee, hip and back

The only creatures in nature, based on their heels are men. Stabilizers and heels are not involved in the movement. The man is stupid.

Why?

For a long time ago, a stupid *** invented a device that gives the beginning of the decline in physical form of man.

The shoe.

Elaine said...

The NB-587 is good if you do not plan to run long distances.

If you are a long-distance runners will be, I recommend the following shoes. You should also try in the store and see what is most convenient for you.

Be seen for flat feet in the
Saucony Stabil ProGRID ™ CS

If you have feet in width, can be seen,
New Balance MR859
New Balance MR1011

Hope that helps,
Elaine
http://www.truerunning.com

Post a Comment